Poison Security and Ventilation
The pest control industry carries a wide and varied range of equipment but is can be easily catered for with our specialised equipment. The key to this industry’s effectiveness is having an easy to use and adaptable system.
Ways to increase operator efficiency in this industry has been to:
- Analyse the type of tools and parts being carried and provide options that enable good organisation but also security of tools.
- Jaram has a standard fit out worked out over the years with Australia’s top contractors for maximum benefit- involves secure cylinder storage and spill trays to meet the legislative requirements of the industry.
- Evaluate what tools are used every day and make sure a place for each item is considered and that adequate tool security is in place.
- If in a van, identify the chemicals being used to provide ventilation or sealing measures to prevent chemical vapour obtrusion into the cabin area.
Products used to facilitate maximum efficiency and effectiveness are:
- Mega Chest
- Custom designed spill trays and securing systems
- Red Dirt
- Bar work
- Hose reel storage
- Conduit storage
- Mine spec