Organisation for rapid movement
Jaram create specialised products for the various vehicles. These vehicles are often in extremely dangerous circumstances where vehicle protection is crucial and every second counts. A robust and well organised storage system is vital.
Jaram has many years experience in assisting fire and emergency vehicles with quality fit outs. The most important aspects are to create the best system for occupant protection, and provide an easy to use storage arrangement for tools.
Ways to improve operator efficiency in this industry are:
- Analyse the type of ladders being carried and offer the options that enable the quickest loading, easiest to secure, is suited to complement the vehicle.
- What type of products are being carried and ensure the structure provides enough support to prevent damage in transport
- Evaluate what tools are used every day and make sure a place for each item is considered.
- Make sure Quick, easy and safe strapping systems are in place.
- Evaluate occupant risks in dangerous situations and ensure preventative equipment is installed.
Typical products selected from the Jaram range to provide this have been:
- Jaram Steel canopies
- Mega Chest Toolboxes and lockable compartments
- Security screens
- Red Dirt
- Certified rollover protection
- Black Duck seat covers