As part of mine site safety regulations, professionally fitted safety lighting is a requirement. As part of Jaram Australia’s Red Dirt range, a comprehensive offering of Mine Light Bars are available. These systems are tailored to each vehicle for a precise fitment, and built to conform to ADR regulations. Internal wiring is double insulated (triple insulated when you include the bar) and produced by qualified auto electricians.
With Solid Mounting and top level wiring- you can’t go wrong.
Breakdowns can be costly so it pays to get it right the first time. Incorrectly installed Harnesses can cause corrosion and malfunction issues. Below spec bar systems can fail on the rugged conditions and the red dirt corrugations of the outback. Installing insufficient systems is a gigantic risk. That’s why at Jaram we go the extra distance to ensure that our bar systems won’t fail you when you need them most.
Most mine sites have their own systems and configurations. Jaram, with its streamlined manufacturing facility and vast array of heavy duty attachments for all vehicles, has the ability to produce affordable, high quality and long lasting systems for every situation.
We look forward to working together to come up with the right solution for you.
- Heavy duty Red Dirt cross bar incorporated
- Either galvanised steel or aluminium construction
- Standard and custom built options available
- Low profile mounting systems
- LED or Halogen Beacons
- LED or Halogen Tail Lights
- LED or Halogen Reverse lights
- LED or Halogen Forward indicators
- High output work lights
- Reverse alarms both broadband and traditional
- Whip aerials with spring bases — 1.2m, 1.6m, 2.0m and 3.0m