Protecting your resale value
The many flooring systems offered by Jaram Australia offer precise fitments to provide a flat work area that can be both non slip and slide friendly. Getting into and out of a van is often challenging on your body, so by creating a flat area in the cargo area takes, the pain in retrieving cargo is minimised. The type of floor you choose would depend largely on the nature of the applicable trade, however Jaram has a solution for every application. Jaram Floor solutions also protect the vehicle to maximise resale value and reduce road noise also. Expertly installed systems provide an excellent working environment for you or your drivers. Lift up hatches can be accommodated and floor rings and tie downs can be re attached as requested.
- Both 18mm and 9mm flooring systems available.
- Built to suit the vehicle and the application.
- Trimming systems included at entry points of vehicle.
- Compatible with the Fleet Shelving and Edgetech range of storage solutions.
- The galvanised sheet system spans any ribs in the existing floor.
- Bonded and riveted to the floor.
- Easy to slide heavy items onto.
- CNC cut for the perfect fit.
- 5mm ribbed matting.
- Non slip.
- Easy clean — ribs are directed to the exit point.
- Jaram has a washable nylon carpet available and this is used for most applications where a softer floor is required.
- This reduces slips, trips and fall hazards in most vans.
- Depending on the fitment style, can be removed and hosed out to keep clean.