If you’re looking for mobile workspaces that are durable, reliable and built to last, look no further than Jaram Australia. We supply and install high-quality, steel canopies for your ute and 4×4 vehicles. For added security, space and style on your service vehicle, our ute and 4WD canopies are the ideal solution.
A Range to Choose From
The secret to an effective ute storage solution starts with a Canopy. Not only does it provide a secure area, it allows you to keep your gear in prime working order all year round. Jaram Australia offers a range of canopies to best suit your desired outcome. Whether its work full time, or a trip around the country, our vast experience with canopy systems will get you the right product for you. You can also see these products on display in our large showroom.
We also have rear tailgate seals to minimise water and dust entry as well as a soft close/ open tailgate system. While you’re selecting the best system for your vehicle, you can use Jaram’s experience in the industry to further enhance your carrying capacity. If you’re touring, we have a heavy duty 4×4 roof rack range and drawer systems which can be installed to maximise your comfort and ease while travelling. If you intend to use your vehicle for work, Jaram can transform your car into the most efficient production machine possible. With Jaram’s range you’re guaranteed to get the right advice and the best system for your needs.
Our range of fibreglass canopies are built to suit the vehicle shape and provide large access to the well area. They are roof rack compatible and offer a reliable fitment to the vehicle.
- Optional LED interior lighting
- Various window configurations – lift, slide and solid panels
- Heavy duty internal Roof Rack bracing, suitable for Tracklander, Dreamrider, Maxi Rack and Red Dirt systems
- Aerodynamic styling
- Colour coded
- Water tested on fitment
- 2 year Guarantee
The SMM range of canopies are built like none other. The quality of the product is unrivalled and its superior styling compliments your vehicle. Constructed from a light weight steel the canopy is built just like your vehicle. These are built to hold our roof racks and outlast any other canopies available.
- Built in interior lighting
- Various window configurations – lift and slide
- Largest entry points through the side and rear doors
- Roof Rack friendly, offering a 150kg rating to the Tracklander, Dreamrider, Maxi Rack and Red Dirt systems
- Double well sealing
- Central locking rear door
- Easy clean lined interior
- Water tested on fitment
- 3 year / 45,000km warranty on major components